Assistant Store Mananger - London
Beyond Retro has exciting opportunities for an inspirational Assistant Store Manager to join one of our London stores. The ideal candidate will be friendly, hard working, efficient and punctual and have an eye for detail and have had experience in supervising and motivating a sales team.
As part of a small team in a fast paced store you will be expected to:
- Be fully flexible over all days of the week and be able to work 40 hours over the hours of 8am—8pm
- Have good communication skills and be a team player.
- Motivate the sales team to ensure maximum sales.
- Ensure staff maintain a high level of customer service.
- Maintain a clean and organised shop.
- Inform / co-ordinate floor staff in daily/weekly duties.
- Become competent at identifying and pricing vintage product.
- Be confident using a computer as you will be expected to learn our in house POS and Inventory software
- Stay current with catwalk and high street trends, be aware of emerging customer trends.
- Assist in controlling and managing all aspects of the day-to-day store operation.
As part of the Store Management team you will be eligible for a generous discount across all stores.
Your development is important to us. You will be part of an on-going training and development program which includes growing your management skills, customer service skills as well as training in fashion history and seasonal trends. You will also be encouraged to contribute to marketing, in store events and visual merchandising concepts.
The store environment is vibrant and uniquely reflective of the local social scene. We are seeking confident people who would like to grow with the company, who have creative flair and excellent organizational skills.
If you have a minimum of 2 years experience in supervising and motivating a fashion sales team please send us your C.V plus cover letter explaining why you would like this role and your current salary.